Flaxseed Oil is a vegetable source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Omega 3 fats forms essential part of a healthy diet and are greatly favourable for cell structure. Flaxseed facilitates smooth blood circulation, and is found to be rich in alpha linolenic acid which possesses potent anti-inflammatory properties. It is the most acceptable way to treat mood, memory disorders or thoughts. A complete approach to treating cognitive disorders should include foods and supplements that benefit the overall health of brain cells.
Flaxseed Oil is an indispensible source of vital fatty acids consisting of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), linolenic acid (LA), Omega-3 and Omega-6 along with natural Vitamin E. It also includes Vitamin-B, potassium, magnesium, protein and zinc. These nutrients help improve overall health and enhance stamina. Flax Oil contains approximately 50% more Omega-3 than fish oil. It keeps your heart healthy as it helps maintain optimum cholesterol level and helps prevent clotting in arteries.
Natural Characteristics of Flaxseed:
• Flaxseed is an excellent source of minerals including magnesium, calcium, and phosphorous.
• Exerts antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Rich in fibres.
• It is a natural laxative.
• Acts as a natural moisturizer on skin.
The 10 Health Benefits of Flaxseed:
1. Lowers Body Weight: Flaxseed oil is rich in healthy and dietary fats. It acts as an excellent appetite suppressant and lowers your appetite by keeping your stomach full. The high fibre content makes better your digestion power that is necessary for weight loss.
2. Lessens Inflammation: Flaxseed oil exerts effective anti-inflammatory properties owing to its omega-3 fatty acid content. It is used to decrease the destructive effects resulting from the chemical products by cleansing your body from the irritants. You can take Flaxseed oil on a daily basis (morning or evening) to perk up your health.
3. Joint pain such as rheumatoid arthritis, gout: Flaxseed oil lessens the sudden and severe pain or inflammation in the joints.
Flaxseed oil improves digestion: Flaxseed is rich in soluble and insoluble dietary fibre, which can help put off the digestive problems such as constipation. The high fibre content in Flaxseed helps in digestive issues. Rich source of omega 3 fatty acids and unique fibre-related Polyphenols (lignans), as a result provides relief from constipation.
Averts the risks of Cardiovascular Diseases: Regular
intake of Flaxseed oil is helpful in decreasing the risks of heart problems such as heart attacks. It assists in lowering your blood pressure and keeps up the levels of total cholesterol in your body. Next time, just add Flaxseed oil in your salad or take two tablespoons in the morning.
6. Flaxseed Oil for Hair: Flaxseed oil contains essential vitamins and minerals that work to remove dandruff and flakiness from your scalp. It aids to bring back the lost moisture content of your hair. Also, Flaxseed oil is rich in omega-3 content that is valuable for your hair growth. It lessens hair fall and makes your hair last longer. In addition, Flaxseed oil possesses anti-inflammatory properties that help decrease the growth of head lice as well as microbes.
7. Flaxseed oil fights off cancer: It exerts a superior estrogenic activity, i.e. binds to the oestrogen receptor sites and thus decreases total oestrogen activity. Thus, fights off hormonal cancers like breast, prostate cancer.
8. Flaxseed oil for skin: Flaxseed oil exerts superior anti-inflammatory properties that fight off chronic skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, and dermatitis. Also, it is a natural moisturizer that retains the moisture content of your skin. Regular use of Flaxseed oil capsule is proven to lessen the appearance of wrinkles and known to decrease the premature symptoms of ageing.
9. Support healthy immune function: Flaxseed protein is composed of profuse amounts of glutamine and arginine, which have been revealed to help support our immune system.
10. Hormone metabolism in postmenopausal females.
At HealthDiva, you can find a natural Flaxseed supplement under the brand name “Organic Omega Flax Oil”. It is one of the richest sources of plant-based Omega fatty acids existing in nature! This naturally occurring supplement has all the advantages of ALA (alpha linolenic acid) and Omega-3 fats for heart health. It comes in an easy to swallow capsule dosage form, now you can enjoy the benefits of these Omega 3 fatty acids in this mind-blowing therapeutic supplement.