SeaBuckthorn Oil – Magical Ingredient for the Skin
Let your skin heal and revive with this rejuvenating and magical natural oil supplement.
Knowing your skin supplement plays an important role in skin health. Let me tell you, Sea Buckthorn, have nothing to do with the sea. In fact, it’s a spiky shrub with small orange berries present on coastlines all through the regions of Asia and Europe.
The only reason it was referred to as “Sea” Buckthorn was to differentiate it from the Buckthorn, which is constituted with dark, toxic berries. Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil has got the excellent potential of healing skin problems such as scars or acne and the supplement is a must-have for preventing the issues of damaged skin.
Sea buckthorn seed oil contains a rich level of vitamin E (Tocopherol): This antioxidant helps in the stabilization of biological skin membranes and guards the skin from the damaging effects of reactive oxygen species, particularly those existing in sunlight.
Also, is composed of beta-carotene (provitamin A) which is a precursor of vitamin A and is found to exert excellent anti-inflammatory effects on eczema or acne, defends the skin epithelium and plays a key role in the rejuvenating process of the skin.
The fatty acid profile in Sea Buckthorn contains a rich level of palmitic acid and palmitoleic acid. Palmitic acid helps to support the function of the skin barrier. The polyunsaturated palmitoleic acid, an omega-7 fatty acid, helps to treat the skin issues of wrinkles and aging.
How and Why Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil Heals Acne
Research studies have found that Sea Buckthorn is composed of active ingredient, palmitoleic acid (if you wish to amaze your buddies), also called as Omega-7 (nobody ever talks in regarding to omega-7!), but let me tell you that it is a very powerful agent in treating as well as healing both the burns and wounds. HealthDiva’s Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil Capsule is just great to help with burns and also regenerating the skin cells and increasing the healing power of scars, acne, and burns.
Now, the question is how can you obtain the most out of this wonder berry?
Natural Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil can be obtained by extracting the oil from the small, dark berry seeds. Some means of extraction of this seed oil are available nowadays but at HealthDiva, we prefer the method of cold-pressing, which crushes the seeds and then oozes out the oil without the use of heat, retaining all the nutritional advantages.
The most excellent benefit of all… Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil is composed of a roughly ideal 1:1 ratio of linoleic acid (Omega-6) and alpha linolenic acids (Omega-3). The alpha linolenic acids are best identified for their capability to moisturize and revive the skin cells.
Next Few Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil for Skin
1. UV blocker – Sea Buckthorn is just great for protecting the skin from photo-aging as well as sun damage due to the presence of carotenoids in it. It is always recommended to pair this oil with some natural skin protector in order to acquire the comprehensive benefits and shield the skin cells from sun damage.
2. Moisturizer – With the presence of nutrients as well as antioxidants, this oil acts as a strong emollient. It helps by getting soaked deeply into your skin and acts as a great night-time moisturizer.
3. Treatment of Skin diseases – As compared to the healing properties present in any burn and wound treatment, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil has been observed to assist great relief of skin conditions such as contact dermatitis and rosacea.
4. Slows the symptoms of aging – With its potential to revive the skin tissues, Sea Buckthorn helps in rebuilding the broken tissues. This in turn helps in battling with and reducing the signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Facial cleanser – This oil capsule has both antibacterial as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help to relieve redness in skin and acne breakouts. Helpful particularly for sensitive skin, and is a perfect addition to your oil cleansing process.
6. Scalp treatment – Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil also offers a great relief to an itchy, irritated scalp. Use capsule as per directed in order to attain great relief from the problematic irritated scalp.
7. During and After Pregnancy – Sea buckthorn oil also has a great potential to lighten the stretch marks and prevent the formation of new ones during and after pregnancy. This miracle berry is crammed with powerful vitamin E, which helps to heal your skin, as well as vitamin A, which helps to support the growth of new, healthy skin cells.
“Sea buckthorn is a great natural exfoliator and is available online at a great price.”
Thus, in these many ways, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil Capsule heals acne and is known to be useful to treat and moisturize your skin. Give it a try, make a purchase from www.healthdiva.net and let us know your reviews about our product.