Is your poor gut making you feel cranky, bloated and messing up with your appetite as well? Whatever the cause behind that feeling of getting stopped up, one thing is for sure: it’s uncomfortable or messy. Obviously, you would like to get rid of this bloated and overly-full feeling as soon as possible, so you wish to quickly reach for a natural laxative remedy.
Having healthy digestion and eradicating waste on a daily basis (if possible twice – yes, two times – a day) is very crucial for your overall health. Keep in mind – your liver ejects harmful toxins and leaves them into your intestines. If your digestive system fails to work in an optimal condition, then all those wastes and toxins gets reabsorbed into your body; leading to digestive problems. Constipation is often uncomfortable and may give rise to symptoms such as vomiting, bloating, tetchiness, as well as lack of appetite. And you must not be aware that constipation has been linked to multiple diseases, including cancer and even neurological problems such as Parkinson’s disease, plus it really makes you feel like crap! Fortunately, there are available a number of herbs you can use that act as gentle, natural laxatives to get your digestion back on track, devoid of any scary side effects similar to those of store-bought laxatives. You just need to know the right way of fixing you gut, tending your inner garden (the flora in your gut), and resetting your body system, and most of all maintaining proper ways of eating and living.
Chronic constipation doesn’t occur at once, so don’t be amazed if it takes a few days to get things going. Let’s have a quick look on some “Herbal laxatives”.
- Cascara Sagrada, also known as Cascara buckthorn is one of the most potent herbal laxatives and provides an alternative relief for any person having trouble answering nature’s call. In fact, it was used by native North American tribes for correcting their problems related to an inconsistent stool movement. Cascara Sagrada helps the body eliminate years of accumulated toxins and this surprising magic lies in a compound known as anthraquinone present in it, which is known to help the large intestines with the contractions required to shuttle out the faecal matter.
- Senna: Senna extract is known to irritate the lining of large intestine bringing about the bowel movement. In this way, it is a very effective and specially helps in constipation. This herb helps in toning and restoring the digestive system through cleansing. Senna possesses two actions. It activates the secretion of fluids into the colon, which results in softening of stools and makes it easier to abolish. Secondly, it promotes powerful contraction of muscles within the colon for the purpose of easing elimination.
- Licorice Root: It can be effectively used in chronic constipation as it promotes peristalsis and helps in assimilation. Peristalsis forces faeces in the large intestine through the gastric system. The active component in it is a triterpenoid named glycyrrhizin, responsible for its laxative effects.
- Fennel Seed: Fennel seed works as a natural laxative and increases the bowel movement. It is considered good for constipation, makes the stool loose which is useful to release it without any trouble. Also, Fennel is effective in improving the digestive system by decreasing the food craving by enhancing the stomach fullness and corrects a majority of digestive disorders.
- Uva Ursi Leaves: Has a potential to decrease bacteria in the urine. In addition, it decreases swelling (inflammation), and exerts a drying (astringent) effect on the tissues.
All these aforementioned herbal ingredients are constituted in HealthDiva Herbal Laxative (Purely Veg Caps). You’ll be amazed to hear that this laxative capsule provides a “Gentle Support to your Bowel Function”. This synergistic formula holds together the holistic properties of individual herbs to help promote bowel function and regularity.
HERBAL LAXATIVE is one of the HealthDiva’s most popular dietary supplements. Why? As, it provides a gentle relief in people who are troubled with gastric distress and constipation! It’s not only gentle; it’s safe, as well, clearing the entire system of toxins with no toxic or harmful effects.
When any digestive abnormality or constipation crop up, it’s time for HEALTHDIVA’S HERBAL LAXATIVE.