Constipation is really a common problem. Constipation is commonly measured as less than three bowel movements per week. Yet it may also include other objectionable signs, such as trouble while going to the washroom, abdominal bloating as well as pain as a result of hard, dry stools, which are difficult to pass. Thus, any of these signs indicate you require addressing your overall bowel health. Constipation may also result from foods you eat or avoiding lifestyle choices, drugs or illnesses. Most individuals remain hesitant of the reasons behind their chronic constipation issues and need to undergo a process of elimination in order to make out what may help. Unluckily, constipation can exert a serious negative impact on the person’s quality of life, in addition to the physical and mental health.
Here are some natural remedies that may help alleviate constipation:
- Drink Water: Dehydration may make you feel constipated. Ensure that you take in a minimum of 1.5L of water each day. Research studies suggest that carbonated soda water (not sugary soda drinks) also is a great help to relieve constipation. It is recommended to drink 1.5 liters of water on a daily basis.
- Magnesium Citrate: Using an over the counter magnesium citrate supplement helps in alleviating the problem of constipation.
- Take Herbal Laxative or Senna: An herbal laxative Senna is frequently used to ease constipation. Senna helps in stimulating the nerves in your gut and accelerates your bowel movements.
- Psyllium: Its high content of soluble fiber is what makes it particularly effectual in relieving the issues of constipation.
- Coffee: Coffee helps to increase the urge to use the bathroom for some individuals. It stimulates the muscles in your colon, which can generate a natural laxative effect.
- Aloe Vera: Helps in lowering down inflammation and recovering the frequency of bowel motions.
Here are ways to prevention of constipation:
Keep in mind that these are all ways to relieve constipation. The most significant thing you could so however is put off constipation. The following tips will definitely help you prevent constipation!
Consumption of Prebiotics:
Prebiotics help in the improvement of digestive health by feeding the friendly bacteria in your gut. This can make better the balance of your gut bacteria. These fibers have been found to facilitate increase in the regularity of bowel movements and make stools softer. Probiotics may assist in preventing the issues of chronic constipation. A majority of individuals who experience chronic constipation have been found to have an imbalance of bacteria in their gut. It’s thought that by having probiotic supplements you can perk up the stability of gut bacteria and put off constipation. Probiotics appear to treat constipation by enhancing the frequency of bowel movements and recovering the stool constancy.
Stop the intake of Dairy Products:
A dairy intolerance may result in constipation in some individuals owing to its effect on your gut health. Dairy intolerance is also widespread in individuals who experience acidity, bloating, stomach cramping, PMS, eczema and other skin conditions as well as chronic pain conditions.
Boost your Fiber Intake:
Consumption of a high amount of fiber helps to reduce constipation! And this is true; on the other hand this doesn’t work for everyone. This is due to many fibrous supplements suggested are the ones making the individual constipated. Thus, make smart choices when augmenting your fiber consumption.
Exercise on a daily basis:
Exercise assists constipation by enhancing how swiftly food travels via large intestine and thus, lowering the quantity of water absorbed from the stool into the body. The more moist the stool, the simpler it is to pass.
As stated before, long term or chronic constipation is a sign of poor bowel health, thus getting to the root cause of your constipation is indispensable. Good health begins from the gut, which implies looking after your gut health is imperative. Taking proper steps to find out how you can optimize your gut health will assist you for years to come!
Healing the Gut with Herbs
Herbs can exert their effects in numerous ways. The herbs used most often to help in gut healing yield the laxative activities. Bitter herbs are good laxatives as they help in stimulating digestive juices and, therefore, appetite, and help to repair damage to the gut wall. They promote bowel movements by stimulating the digestive system. HealthDiva’s Herbal Laxative capsule is just great for your effective gut healing and a healthier digestion. Shop now and avail incredible deals and offers.
It’s rightly said: “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.”