HealthDiva Frames Your Immunity – Your Body’s Inner Firewall!
Are you aware of the fact that we are all bestowed with 3 types of immunities? One is innate (or, natural) that we are born with. The next type is an adaptive immunity, which develops all through their lives and the last one is passive or borrowed immunity, somewhat similar to mother’s milk for an infant. However, you let your bodies grow weaker and fall victim to external hazards. Just as you plant more trees and rinse your homes to sanitize your surroundings, you require well-timed evacuating and restocking of your inner system too.
BE ALL AND END ALL
Immunity is the whole lot when it comes to healing and prevention. It is what allows your body to protect against pathogens, bacteria, or viruses and also identify and wipe out the scoundrel and cancer cells. It is your standard of living that fabricates a robust immune system.
The immune system is, and possibly will always be, a hot topic on health. It is no surprise: that the immune system is our body’s first line of defense against any type of disease. A strong immune system shields us from the devastating effects of seasonal allergies such as cold, cough, in addition to more crippling chronic illnesses so the immunity should always be boosted. Certainly, not every person can depend on such a health-maintaining system – and even the strongest immune defense systems require a spike now and again.
A well-built immune system is equipped with its host of own benefits:
- Better Digestive Health: A strong immune system brings about a steady and effective digestive system. You must know that your stomach is stocked with good bacteria liable for digestion. A good immune system assists the victory of these useful bacteria over the bad ones, giving rise to a well-retained supply of nutrients, which reinforces your immunity further!
- Improved Blood Sugar Management: A healthy immune system plays a key role offstage to fortify the efficacy of the hormone insulin, the chemical responsible for stabilization of the blood sugar levels and keeps diabetes controlled! If you wish for a sugar-free life, then taking good care of your immune system is A MUST.
- Wards off the Side Effects: Even as you may require taking medications once in a while, if your immunity is right on track, without any doubt you can evade the incalculable side effects of certain medications if your immune system is up and running to its utmost potential.
- From Fat to Muscle: A top-notch immune system moreover, helps in getting an unstable fat burning metabolism. An augmented immunity speeds up the rate of cell repair and supports a healthy growth of cells and muscles. Apart from improvement of health, your wounds will mend faster, and giving you a fresh feeling and make you feel much less fatigued!
HealthDiva’s Tips to Build a Strong Immune Response for Continual Pliability:
At present that you are acquainted with the significance of your immune system, it’s the time to give a glance at some approaches to keep it strong. The more you execute them on a daily basis in order to fortify your immune system, the better it will function. Plus, it builds your resistance against circulating bacteria and viruses. However, when you do fall ill, you get well faster and more completely.
Get benefits from our four daily self-care practices:
- Use plant medicine for prevention (and for a short time period, only as per need)
- Eat well and hydrate often
- Stress less
- Move more and rest more
Plant Medicine for Prevention:
For preventing illnesses, you must take plant-based medicines, exclusively formulated to modulate your immunity. If you are more susceptible to illnesses, then take them all-year-round.
Medicinal plants to incorporate:
Turmeric and Black Pepper:
- Curcumin present in Turmeric is packed with strong antioxidant, antiseptic, immuno modulating, anti-fungal, antibacterial as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black pepper contains a bioactive compound, Piperine. Piperine has been well-identified to have excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and disease-fighting properties.
- Both piperine and Curcumin are powerful antioxidants and shield your body from free radicals that result in conditions like flu or common cold. This protection helps strengthen your immune system.
Flaxseed protein is composed of profuse amounts of glutamine and arginine, which have been revealed to help support our immune system.
- Acai berries are packed with Vitamin C and ellagic acid. This blend is an immune boosting marvel and research studies demonstrate its effects in suppression of tumor growth.
- It is found that Acai’s phytochemicals prevent carcinogenesis, kills the tumor cells prior to their multiplication.
- Improves and modulates the immune system.
- Traditionally employed as an antidote for poison.
- Treats and prevents upper respiratory tract infections.
- Clears catarrh, bronchitis, sinusitis, as well as inflammation of glands.
- Lowers the risk of complications resulting from infections.
Here at HealthDiva, we promise you a robust immune system to construct your body’s cover against illnesses, and which is exactly why we advise the use of our high-quality supplements, namely HealthDiva’s Bio-Curcumin with Piperine, HealthDiva’s Phycomax, HealthDiva’s Echinacia, HealthDiva’s Organic Omega Flax Oil, HealthDiva’s Berry Blast -Acai Berry Extract to naturally improve your immunity without any side effects…
Eat Well and Hydrate Your Body:
- You know your daily diet!! For building your immunity, certain nutrients are MUST to produce the cells and molecules and guarantee an optimal working of the system.
- Antibodies, for instance, are protein compounds. Sufficient amount of protein is required in our diets in order to keep our muscles working properly and keeps our immune system charged. A small amount of protein can be taken with each snack or meal. Good sources comprise of seeds, nuts, eggs, fish, beans, legumes, meat and poultry (organic, free range is the best).
- Nutritional foods rich in vitamins and minerals will help keep the immune system working right on track. Vitamins A and C and the minerals selenium and zinc are very much significant for building a healthy immune system. The best way to obtain these nutrients is to consume brightly colored plant foods. Some of your well-liked immune-boosting foods may comprise of leafy greens, carrots, kiwi fruit, broccoli, capsicum, and citrus fruits. Mineral, zinc is present in oysters and pumpkin seeds. And the finest source of selenium is Brazil nuts.
- Intake of fluids is very vital, as they help in flushing out the infective microbes from your systems. Thus, boost your fluid intake by incorporating medicinal plants in the form of either hot water extraction (tea) or tonics.
Move More and Rest More:
Plenty rest and exercises are the keys to a healthy immune system. Exercise modulates your innate immune system, and recovers your immune response. A good rest and sleep are also essential for building immunity.
Yoga and meditation are just ideal for combating chronic stress. These therapies are safe for almost everybody and extensively available.
When you integrate a healthy and active lifestyle, correct your dietary habits, you’ll be surely giving your immune system what it demands this winter!!
Read Our Other Blogs: Fasting and Festive season