“EXPLORE THE MIRACLES OF SEA BUCKTHORN OIL WITH HEALTHDIVA”rahul
“EXPLORE THE MIRACLES OF SEA BUCKTHORN OIL WITH HEALTHDIVA”
You may not be aware of Sea Buckthorn so far, but this miracle berry is gaining recognition for its extensive collection of benefits from cardiovascular support to anti-aging activities.
“SEA BUCKTHORN: A SUPERFRUIT FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT & SKINCARE”.
Before, we proceed further, let’s learn what is Sea Buckthorn?
Don’t let the name deceive you, you won’t find this oil in the sea. Instead, it is derived from the seeds and berries of the sea buckthorn plant which grows in the coastal regions as well as mountains of Asia and Europe. For many years, individuals have been making use of the oil poozed out from its berries in order to rejuvenate their skin and heal wounds.
Omega-7 fatty acids (or, palmitoleic acid) are difficult to get from the diet. With small quantities being present in cold water fish and macadamia nuts, the best source of this monounsaturated fat is nothing but, “sea buckthorn berries”. Palmitoleic acid has been shown to decrease the chances of coronary heart disease risk and enhance insulin sensitivity. In today’s age, heart complaint has become a major distress.
The bright orange color of the berries is an indication of high carotenoid content (resembling to that of carrots). Earlier, Sea buckthorn was used in India and China for general immunity reasons togther with relieving coughs and assisting in digestion. During the Chernobyl nuclear tragedy, the plant was used to help repair the skin of burn victims.
Sea Buckthorn Benefits To Love:
- Antioxidants: Rich in antioxidants which shield the body from harmful free radicals that result in skin damage and cancer. Sea buckthorn oil has been identified to decrease the illness from cancer treatment plus radiation damage
- Immunity Booster: This oil helps in balancing your immune system. These berries are uniquely overloaded with a range of important vitamins, flavonoid antioxidants as well as essential fatty acids, that reinforce your body’s fight against illnesses.
- Anti-Aging: Sea buckthorn oil assists in preventing the development of wrinkles and helps in shielding the skin’s surface from the sun’s UV rays. Since this oil is packed with nutrients (high amounts of Vitamin C and E; as well as moisturizing fatty acids) that support a faster cellular regeneration, it be used to fortify your skin and renovate its elasticity.
- Vitamins: These berries deliver 10 times more vitamin C as compared to oranges! It is the third greatest source of vitamin E in the plant kingdom. Sea buckthorn oil is enriched with antioxidants, Omega 7 and essential amino acids that make it a superfruit.
- Anti-inflammatory & Healing Mechanism: Profuse in carotenoids such as beta carotene and phytosterols that trims down redness on the skin and facilitates heal mucous membranes of skin. The application of Sea buckthorn oil directly onto your skin relieves sunburn as well as healing wounds like cuts or bedsores. Other skin benefits include inflammatory skin conditions such as stretch marks, acne, eczema and dermatitis.
Adding Organic Sea Buckthorn oil into your schedule will go a long way in helping your skin from the inside out with its outstanding healing properties – and that’s what every skin type needs. HealthDiva’s Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil is exclusively used for the purpose of developing a healthy immune response, rejuvenating your skin and giving a healthy glow to your body and face. The medicinal and healing properties of Sea Buckthorn oil will keep you looking healthy and vibrant!!