Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, is a long-term skin condition that occurs when dead skin cells and oil from the skin clog hair follicles. Typical features of the condition include blackheads or whiteheads, pimples, oily skin, and possible scarring.
It primarily affects skin with a relatively high number of oil glands, including the face, upper part of the chest, and back. The resulting appearance can lead to anxiety, reduced self-esteem, and, in extreme cases, depression, or thoughts of suicide.
Genetics is the primary cause of acne in 80% of cases. The role of diet and cigarette smoking in the condition is unclear, and neither cleanliness nor exposure to sunlight appears to play a part. In both sexes, hormones called androgens appear to be part of the underlying mechanism, by causing increased production of sebum. Another common factor is the excessive growth of the bacterium Cutibacterium acnes, which is present on the skin.
HealthDiva Acne Relief
- HealthDiva Acne Relief Supplement helps to reduce acne: Our Acne supplement is effective in fighting most epidermal dysfunctions such as acne, boils and blisters. Our Product helps in heels skin problems, reduces skin allergies, removes scars and provides cooling and soothing action.
- For the first time in India! A legendary beauty ingredient, HealthDiva Supplement comes from sustainable, fresh water farms. Our product helps for clear , glowing skin! A cell –Builder that helps for improved skin elasticity. Its natural antioxidants protect our skin.
- There are a variety of skin problems including rashes, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis and overall itchiness. HealthDiva Acne Relief Supplement might be very useful to cure these skin problems.
- Zero Side Effect HealthDiva Acne Relief Supplement is a vegetarian supplement that helps convert nutrients like carbohydrates, protein, and fat into energy, which in turn promotes healthy skin. Additionally, you get a natural product with zero side effects.
- Suggested Usage: For Adults take two (2) Acne capsules thrice daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
The occasional pimple can be concealed. If used at all, over-the-counter cover-up creams and cosmetics should be water-based. Even if outbreaks of acne cannot be eliminated, conventional treatment can provide relief.
The best treatments inhibit sebum production, limit bacterial growth, encourage shedding of skin cells to unclog pores, or a newer treatment that blocks male hormones in the skin.
Because many therapies can have side effects, any patient with acne should proceed with caution when trying a new treatment. People with any type of acne that lowers their self-esteem or makes them unhappy, those with acne that is leaving scars or people with severe, persistent cases of acne, need the care of a dermatologist.
Nonprescription Treatment for Acne
Soap and water. Gentle cleansing of the face with soap and water no more than two times a day can help with acne. However, this does not clear up acne that is already present. Aggressive scrubbing can injure the skin and cause other skin problems.