HealthDiva Blood Sugar Formula
The blood sugar level, blood sugar concentration, or blood glucose level is the concentration of glucose present in the blood of humans and other animals. Glucose is a simple sugar, and approximately 4 g of glucose is present in the blood of a 70-kilogram (150 lb) human at all times.
The body tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is stored in skeletal muscle and liver cells in the form of glycogen; in fasting individuals, blood glucose is maintained at a constant level at the expense of glycogen stores in the liver and skeletal muscle.
- Healthdiva’s blood sugar formula supports healthy Sugar levels. It gives relief in scanty urination, dryness of mouth which may lead to excessive thirst, numbness, debility, fatigue, and other health issues associated with diabetes.
- Blood Sugar Formula helps to flush out harmful toxins. And it is also useful to boost metabolism in the body. Along with this, there is a self-care tip that takes regular morning walks around 3-4 km and sunbathe every morning.
- HealthDiva blood sugar formula capsules help in Reducing Sugar craving. The product may also play a beneficial role in diabetes, it may help stimulate insulin secretion and the regeneration of pancreas islet cells — both of which can help lower blood sugar.
- By supporting a healthy blood sugar balance, this blood sugar formula supplement helps to keep energy levels stable throughout the day. avoids awful energy crashes and feels more productive every day!
- Suggested Usage: For Adults take two (2) Blood sugar formula capsules thrice daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- A special blend of nutrients and herbs for blood sugar management
- Cinnamon, Bitter Melon, Gymnema, Chromium, Calcium, Vit D, Zinc, Vanadium & alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) – promote healthy insulin function to metabolize carbohydrate. ALA is good for the nerves too.
- May Support management of blood sugar health
- May Reduce carbohydrate absorption
- May Boost carb metabolism for good blood sugar use as fuel
- May Lower Risk of diabetes complications
- Diabetics tend to have side problems like fatigue, eye problems, cardiovascular diseases, and healing issues
In humans, a blood glucose level of four grams, or about a teaspoon, is critical for normal function in a number of tissues, and the human brain consumes approximately 60% of blood glucose in fasting, sedentary individuals. A persistent elevation in blood glucose leads to glucose toxicity, which contributes to cell dysfunction and the pathology grouped together as complications of diabetes.
Glucose can be transported from the intestines or liver to other tissues in the body via the bloodstream. Cellular glucose uptake is primarily regulated by insulin, a hormone produced in the pancreas.
Blood sugar levels outside the normal range may be an indicator of a medical condition. A persistently high level is referred to as hyperglycemia; low levels are referred to as hypoglycemia.
Diabetes mellitus is characterized by persistent hyperglycemia from any of several causes, and it is the most prominent disease related to the failure of blood sugar regulation.
The actual amount of glucose in the blood and body fluids is very small. In a healthy adult male of 75 kg (165 lb) with a blood volume of 5 L, a blood glucose level of 5.5 mmol/L (100 mg/dL) amounts to 5 g, equivalent to about a teaspoonful of sugar.
Part of the reason why this amount is so small is that to maintain an influx of glucose into cells, enzymes modify glucose by adding phosphate or other groups to it.