Accelerated Nitric Oxide Booster Supplement – 60 capsules with Citrulline, Arginine and Pine bark extract
HealthDiva Nitric Oxide Booster: L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that converts into Nitric Oxide, thereby relaxing blood vessels and improving blood circulation. HealthDiva’s Nitric Oxide supplement supports vascularity.
Combination of L-Citrulline and L-Arginine: HealthDiva’s Nitric Oxide has both L-Citrulline and L-Arginine. L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that converts into Nitric Oxide, thereby relaxing blood vessels and improving blood circulation.
- Reviews (0)
Accelerated Nitric oxide (nitrogen oxide or nitrogen monoxide) is a colorless gas with the formula NO. It is one of the principal oxides of nitrogen. Nitric oxide is a free radical, i.e., it has an unpaired electron, which is sometimes denoted by a dot in its chemical formula (·N=O or ·NO).
Nitric oxide is also a heteronuclear diatomic molecule, a historic class that drew researches that spawned early modern theories of chemical bonding.
An important intermediate in industrial chemistry, nitric oxide forms in combustion systems and can be generated by lightning in thunderstorms. In mammals, including humans, Accelerated Nitric oxide is a signaling molecule in many physiological and pathological processes.
It was proclaimed the “Molecule of the Year” in 1992. The 1998 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded for discovering nitric oxide’s role as a cardiovascular signaling molecule.
Accelerated Nitric oxide should not be confused with nitrogen dioxide (NO2), a brown gas and major air pollutant, or with nitrous oxide (N2O), an anesthetic.
HealthDiva Accelerated Nitric Oxide Booster
- HealthDiva Accelerated Nitric oxide Booster: L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that converts into Nitric Oxide, thereby relaxing blood vessels and improving blood circulation. HealthDiva’s Nitric Oxide supplement supports vascularity.
- Combination of L-Citrulline and L-Arginine: HealthDiva’s Accelerated Nitric oxide has both L-Citrulline and L-Arginine. L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that converts into Nitric Oxide, thereby relaxing blood vessels and improving blood circulation.
- HealthDiva’s Nitric Oxide supplement is very helpful in Improves blood flow, vascularity, and muscle pumps. It also Improves nutrient transport, oxygenation, and is excellent for men’s sexual health.
- Formulated with Fermented Citrulline, Fermented L-Arginine-HCL, and Oxystorm in supraphysical dosages to maximize the nitric oxide produced within the body.
- Suggested Usage: For Adults take two (2) Nitric Oxide capsules thrice daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
NO is a gaseous signaling molecule. It is a key vertebrate biological messenger, playing a role in a variety of biological processes. It is a known bioproduct in almost all types of organisms, ranging from bacteria to plants, fungi, and animal cells.
Nitric oxide, known as an endothelium-derived relaxing factor (EDRF), is biosynthesized endogenously from L-arginine, oxygen, and NADPH by various nitric oxide synthase (NOS) enzymes. Reduction of inorganic nitrate may also serve to make nitric oxide.
One of the main enzymatic targets of nitric oxide is guanylyl cyclase. The binding of nitric oxide to the haem region of the enzyme leads to activation, in the presence of iron. Nitric oxide is highly reactive (having a lifetime of a few seconds), yet diffuses freely across membranes.
These attributes make nitric oxide ideal for a transient paracrine (between adjacent cells) and autocrine (within a single cell) signaling molecule. Once nitric oxide is converted to nitrates and nitrites by oxygen and water, cell signaling is deactivated.
The endothelium (inner lining) of blood vessels uses nitric oxide to signal the surrounding smooth muscle to relax, thus resulting in vasodilation and increasing blood flow. Sildenafil (Viagra) is a common example of a drug that uses the nitric oxide pathway.
Sildenafil does not produce nitric oxide, but enhances the signals that are downstream of the nitric oxide pathway by protecting cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) from degradation by cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) in the corpus cavernosum, allowing for the signal to be enhanced, and thus vasodilation.
Another endogenous gaseous transmitter, hydrogen sulfide (H2S) works with NO to induce vasodilatation and angiogenesis in a cooperative manner.
Check Out Accelerated Nitric Oxide booster by HealthDiva on the website.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.