Apple Cider Vinegar Supplement | Supports Healthy Weight Management | 60 Veg Capsules (Pack of 1)
HealthDiva’s Apple Cider Vinegar Supplement cleanse, detox, and helps in weight loss. In addition to our potent apple cider vinegar, each pill contains Prebiotic Apple Pectin, which is prebiotic that assists in maintaining gut health, bowel health.
Our Product also supports weight loss by absorbing and flushing out fats, toxins, and cholesterol. Other benefits of these diet pills include: cleanse & detox, blood sugar support & bloating relief. It also helps in increasing satiety which leads to loss of weight
- Reviews (0)
Apple cider vinegar, or cider vinegar, is a vinegar made from fermented apple juice and used in salad dressings, marinades, vinaigrettes, food preservatives, and chutneys. It is made by crushing apples, then squeezing out the juice. Bacteria and yeast are added to the liquid to start the alcoholic fermentation process, which converts the sugars to alcohol.
In a second fermentation step, the alcohol is converted into vinegar by acetic acid-forming bacteria. Acetic acid and malic acid combine to give vinegar its sour taste. Apple cider vinegar has no medicinal or nutritional value. There is no high-quality clinical evidence that regular consumption of apple cider vinegar helps to maintain or lose bodyweight, or is effective to manage blood glucose and lipid levels.
HealthDiva Apple Cider Vinegar
- HealthDiva’s Apple Cider Vinegar Supplement contains 500mg of all-natural Apple Cider Vinegar Extract along with other natural ingredients. It is a natural laxative and helps in improving digestion
- Our Apple Cider Vinegar Supplement consists of natural active ingredients and a vegetarian capsule with no harsh chemicals, no artificial ingredients, gluten, or sugar. It helps in lowering cholesterol, blood pressure, and improves heart health.
- HealthDiva’s Apple Cider Vinegar Supplement cleanse, detox, and helps in weight loss. In addition to our potent apple cider vinegar, each pill contains Prebiotic Apple Pectin, which is prebiotic that assists in maintaining gut health, bowel health.
- Our Product also supports weight loss by absorbing and flushing out fats, toxins, and cholesterol. Other benefits of these diet pills include: cleanse & detox, blood sugar support & bloating relief. It also helps in increasing satiety which leads to loss of weight
- Suggested Usage: For Adults take two (2) Apple cider vinegar capsules thrice daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
High in healthful substances
Apple cider vinegar is made via a two-step process.
First, the manufacturer exposes crushed apples to yeast, which ferments the sugars and turns them into alcohol. Next, they add bacteria to further ferment the alcohol, turning it into acetic acid — the main active compound in vinegar.
Can help kill harmful bacteria?
Vinegar can help kill pathogens, including bacteria.
People have traditionally used vinegar for cleaning and disinfecting, treating nail fungus, lice, warts, and ear infections.
Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, used vinegar to clean wounds more than 2,000 years ago.
May help lower blood sugar levels and manage diabetes
To date, one of the most convincing applications of vinegar is helping treat type 2 diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes is characterized by high blood sugar levels caused by insulin resistance or the inability to produce insulin.
However, people without diabetes can also benefit from keeping their blood sugar levels in the normal range, as some researchers believe that high blood sugar levels are a major cause of aging and various chronic diseases.
May aid Weight Loss
Perhaps surprisingly, studies show that vinegar could help people lose weight.
Several human studies show that vinegar can increase feelings of fullness. This can lead you to eat fewer calories and lose weight.
For example, according to one study, taking vinegar along with a high carb meal led to increased feelings of fullness, causing participants to eat 200–275 fewer calories throughout the rest of the day.
Improves heart health in animals
Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death.
Several biological factors are linked to your risk of heart disease.
Research suggests that vinegar could improve several of these risk factors. However, many of the studies were conducted on animals.
May boost skin health
Apple cider vinegar is a common remedy for skin conditions like dry skin and eczema.
The skin is naturally slightly acidic. Using topical apple cider vinegar could help rebalance the natural pH of the skin, improving the protective skin barrier.
On the other hand, alkaline soaps and cleansers could irritate eczema, making symptoms worse.
Given its antibacterial properties, apple cider vinegar could, in theory, help prevent skin infections linked to eczema and other skin conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.