Ashwagandha Root Extract for rejuvenation of mind and body – 1000mg, 60 capsules for gaining muscle strength.
The ancient Indian medicine, Ashwagandha is commonly known as “Indian Winter cherry” or “Indian Ginseng”. You may have heard about Ashwagandha churna, which is a finely sieved powder that can be mixed with water, ghee, or honey. This HealthDiva Ashwagandha supplement is extremely known for its healing effects. Ashwagandha is an evergreen shrub that grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa.
The name Ashwagandha is derived from the Sanskrit words “Ashwa”, which means horse, and “Gandha”, which means odor. According to traditional Indian classification, Ashwagandha is considered a Rasayana which implies that it helps in lengthening the lifespan.
- Reviews (0)
The key chemical structures of Ashwagandha endow it with its unique medicinal properties. It works like this – All plants possess an array of special compounds known as phytochemicals. In common Words, because plants cannot move around, these phytochemicals exist to perform specific tasks.
Some phytochemicals act as a response to attacking antibodies for immune systems. Some phytochemicals simply help the plant to grow fast and strong. Some exist to deter insects from eating them as the plant cannot move around to defend itself.
- Unique Quality: Healthdiva’s Ashwagandha supplements have unique and exceptional quality. We bring to you an organically grown Ashwagandha root in the form of capsules that is 100% safe.
- Why Ashwagandha? You can take Ashwagandha capsules as it improves your Well-being- Provides health benefits to Improve strength, mood; Manage stress, anxiety, and Revives mind & body.
- Boost Immunity and have vitamin support- Support immune function by fighting off- invading germs, toxins, and help lowering inflammation. These Ashwagandha capsules exhibit goodness of antioxidants from vitamin E and B complex for cell nourishment & protection.
- HealthDiva’s Ashwagandha capsules are GMO-free and have no additives or fillers hence it is vegan safe. If you are looking for value for money, then choose our 60-capsule bottle, which comes with all the goodness of withanolides 7%. You will never have to worry about ingredients that have undesirable side effects or unwarranted extract processes.
- Suggested Usage: For Adults take two (2) Ashwagandha capsules thrice daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Withania somnifera, commonly known commonly as ashwagandha, Indian ginseng, poison gooseberry, or winter cherry,[ is a plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family. Several other species in the genus Withania are morphologically similar. Although thought to be useful as a medicinal herb in Ayurveda and sold in many countries as a dietary supplement, there is insufficient scientific evidence it is safe or effective for treating any disease.
This species is a short, tender perennial shrub growing 35–75 cm (14–30 in) tall. Tomentose branches extend radially from a central stem. Leaves are dull green, elliptic, usually up to 10–12 cm (4 to 5 in) long. The flowers are small, green, and bell-shaped. The ripe fruit is orange-red.
Health Benefits of HealthDiva Ashwagandha:
For preventing and healing acne
For Heart health
For fighting infections and boosting immunity
For Alzheimer’s treatment
Helps in toning the skin and strengthening muscles of new and expecting mothers
Cure for Vitiligo
Improve thyroid health
Helps in weight loss
HealthDiva Ashwagandha Benefits for Hair:
Drinking it – Ashwagandha can be taken orally through supplements. HealthDiva Ashwagandha has so many benefits for Health
HealthDiva Ashwagandha Benefits for Skin:
It moisturizes: Ashwagandha soothes and protects against dry, rough skin.
It cleanses: It helps cleanse dirt and impurities, which can prevent clogged pores and acne.
It prevents aging: HealthDiva Ashwagandha Supplements boosts DHEA, which is a precursor to both testosterone and estrogen. It incites the production of vital proteins for healthy skin hydration.
HealthDiva Ashwagandha Benefits for Men:
Traditionally, Ashwagandha has been used to treat male ailments. Its ability to stimulate and regulate testosterone generation in the body is one of the important benefits of ashwagandha for men.
Maintaining healthy levels of testosterone is vital to the health of men. It can even help with the dreaded Andropause, or “mid-life crisis”. For men suffering from low sperm count and mobility, Ashwagandha has been proven to improve and maintain healthy male fertility levels.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.