L arginine is a chemical building block called “an amino acid.” It is obtained from the diet and is necessary for the body to make proteins. L arginine is found in red meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products. It can also be made in a laboratory and used as medicine.
HealthDiva L arginine
- HealthDiva L Arginine Supplement gives superior extra strength for muscle relaxation and recovery. The formation of NO mediates smooth muscle relaxation in the blood vessel wall and thus leads to muscle relaxation and faster recovery of muscles after exercise.
- Our L Arginine Supplement helps to improve blood flow. L-arginine is converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow means more muscle gains.
- Our L Arginine HCl for women and men is often used as a sports nutrition supplement. Arginine is shown to support the manufacturing of creatine, to support energy production, and to help the body produce nitric oxide to increase circulation, all of which can benefit bodybuilders, powerlifters, weightlifters, exercise enthusiasts, and athletes.
- HealthDiva L Arginine Supplement Reduces muscle fatigue. This high strength natural l-arginine promotes a faster recovery time, boost muscle growth, and increase muscle density while reducing muscle fatigue.
- Suggested Usage: For Adults take two (2) L-Arginine capsules thrice daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
L arginine is used for chest pain, narrowing of blood vessels that causes poor blood flow to the limbs (peripheral arterial disease), high blood pressure, erectile dysfunction, a pregnancy complication marked by high blood pressure, and protein in the urine, high blood pressure during pregnancy, and serious intestinal disease in premature infants. It is also used for many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these other uses.
L-arginine is converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body.
Erectile dysfunction (ED). Taking 2.5 or 5 grams of L-arginine by mouth daily seems to improve sexual function in men with ED. Taking lower doses might not be effective.
But there is some early evidence that taking L-arginine with maritime pine bark extract and other ingredients, might improve the effectiveness of low-dose L-arginine for ED. Taking L-arginine with medications for ED might be more effective than taking the medications alone.
High blood pressure. There is evidence that taking L-arginine by mouth can reduce blood pressure in healthy people, people with high blood pressure, and people with slightly high blood pressure with or without diabetes.
A serious intestinal disease in premature infants . Adding L-arginine to formula seems to prevent inflammation of the digestive tract in premature infants. A total of 6 premature infants need to receive arginine to prevent one instance of digestive tract inflammation.
L-arginine seems to decrease blood pressure. Taking L-arginine along with medications for high blood pressure might cause your blood pressure to go too low.