Tribulus Terrestris is an annual plant in the caltrop family widely distributed around the world. It is adapted to grow in dry climate locations in which few other plants can survive. It is native to warm temperate and tropical regions in southern Eurasia and Africa.
It has been unintentionally introduced to North America and Australia. An aggressive and hardy invasive species, T. Terrestris is widely known as a noxious weed because of its small woody fruit – the bur – having long sharp, and strong spines that easily penetrate surfaces such as the bare feet or thin shoes of crop workers and other pedestrians, the rubber of bicycle tires, and the mouths and skin of grazing animals.
HealthDiva Tribulus Terrestris:
- Our Tribulus Terrestris Capsules contains the most natural and effective formulation of trusted natural ingredients that are carefully processed so you can be sure that you’re safe. HealthDiva Tribulus Terrestris veg. capsules are produced in gluten-free capsules and contain no artificial ingredients.
- The new HealthDiva Tribulus Supplement is a natural boost to your athletic performance. These are potent formulations that have been curated for bodybuilders. It also supports post-workout recovery.
- Tribulus capsules by HealthDiva are helpful in naturally boosting testosterone levels in males. It enhances stamina, muscle mass, and muscle strength improving athletic performance.
- Suggested Usage: For Adults take two (2) Tribulus capsules thrice daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Tribulus is a plant that produces fruit covered with spines. Rumor has it that Tribulus is also known as puncture vine because its sharp spines can flatten bicycle tires. People use the fruit, leaf, and root as medicine.
People use Tribulus Terrestris for conditions such as chest pain, eczema, enlarged prostate, sexual disorders, infertility, and many others, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
How does it work?
Tribulus Terrestris has chemicals that might increase levels of some hormones. However, it doesn’t appear to increase male hormones (testosterone) in humans.
Possibly Effective for
- Sexual problems that prevent satisfaction during sexual activity. Research shows that taking Tribulus can improve the sexual experience in women who have sexual dysfunction or low sexual desire. Taking Tribulus seems to improve sexual desire, arousal, sensation, ability to reach orgasm, lubrication, and sexual comfort. Early research also shows that taking Tribulus can improve sexual satisfaction in men with erectile dysfunction.
Lithium interacts with TRIBULUS
Tribulus might have an effect like a water pill or “diuretic.” Taking Tribulus might decrease how well the body gets rid of lithium. This could increase how much lithium is in the body and result in serious side effects. Talk with your healthcare provider before using this product if you are taking lithium. Your lithium dose might need to be changed.
Medications for diabetes (Antidiabetes drugs) interacts with TRIBULUS
Tribulus Terrestris might decrease blood sugar. Diabetes medications are also used to lower blood sugar. Taking Tribulus along with diabetes medications might cause your blood sugar to go too low. Monitor your blood sugar closely. The dose of your diabetes medication might need to be changed.
Some medications used for diabetes include glimepiride (Amaryl), glyburide (DiaBeta, Glynase PresTab, Micronase), insulin, pioglitazone (Actos), rosiglitazone (Avandia), chlorpropamide (Diabinese), glipizide (Glucotrol), tolbutamide (Orinase), and others.
The following doses have been studied in scientific research:
- For sexual problems that prevent satisfaction during sexual activity: 250 mg Tribulus powdered extract three times daily taken after meals for 3 months has been used for women. Also, Tribulus extract 7.5 mg daily for 4 weeks has been used for women. 500 mg three times daily for 3 months has been used for men.