NATURAL OMEGA -SUPPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR FUNCTION, HELPS HEALTH HAIR AND SKIN, REDUCES INFLAMMATION
Flaxseed Oil Capsules from HealthDiva’s Flaxseed is a vegetable source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Omega 3 fats forms essential part of a healthy diet and are greatly favourable for cell structure. Flaxseed facilitates smooth blood circulation, and is found to be rich in alpha linolenic acid which possesses potent anti-inflammatory properties. It is the most acceptable way to treat mood, memory disorders or thoughts. A complete approach to treating cognitive disorders should include foods and supplements that benefit the overall health of brain cells.
Natural Characteristics of Flaxseed:
- Exerts antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is a natural laxative.
- It is rich in fibres.
- Is a natural moisturizer.
- It comprises of minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and phosphorous.
Health Benefits of Flaxseed:
- Lowers Body Weight: Flaxseed oil is rich in healthy and dietary fats. It acts as an excellent appetite suppressant and lowers your appetite by keeping your stomach full. The high fibre content makes better your digestion power that is necessary for weight loss.
- Averts the risks of Cardiovascular Diseases: Regular intake of Flaxseed oil is helpful in decreasing the risks of heart problems such as heart attacks. It assists in lowering your blood pressure and keeps up the levels of total cholesterol in your body. Next time, just add Flaxseed oil in your salad or take two tablespoons in the morning.
- Lessens Inflammation: Flaxseed oil exerts effective anti-inflammatory properties owing to its omega-3 fatty acid content. It is used to decrease the destructive effects resulting from the chemical products by cleansing your body from the irritants. You can take Flaxseed oil on a daily basis (morning or evening) to perk up your health.
- Joint pain such as rheumatoid arthritis, gout: Flaxseed oil lessens the sudden and severe pain or inflammation in the joints.
- Flaxseed Oil for Hair: Flaxseed oil contains essential vitamins and minerals that work to remove dandruff and flakiness from your scalp. It aids to bring back the lost moisture content of your hair. Also, Flaxseed oil is rich in omega-3 content that is valuable for your hair growth. It lessens hair fall and makes your hair last longer. In addition, Flaxseed oil possesses anti-inflammatory properties that help decrease the growth of head lice as well as microbes.
- Flaxseed oil for skin: Flaxseed oil exerts superior anti-inflammatory properties that fight off chronic skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, and dermatitis. Also, it is a natural moisturizer that retains the moisture content of your skin. Regular use of Flaxseed oil capsule is proven to lessen the appearance of wrinkles and known to decrease the premature symptoms of ageing.
- Flaxseed oil improves digestion: Flaxseed is rich in soluble and insoluble dietary fibre, which can help put off the digestive problems such as constipation. The high fibre content in Flaxseed helps in digestive issues. Rich source of omega 3 fatty acids and unique fibre-related Polyphenols (lignans), thus provides relief from constipation.
- Flaxseed oil fights off cancer: It exerts a superior estrogenic activity, i.e. binds to the oestrogen receptor sites and thus decreases total oestrogen activity. Thus, fights off hormonal cancers like breast, prostate cancer.
- Support healthy immune function: Flaxseed protein is composed of profuse amounts of glutamine and arginine, which have been revealed to help support our immune system.
- Hormone metabolism in postmenopausal females.