Go Green! Take a Look at Science-Backed Health Spirulina Benefits !
Spirulina is nutrient-rich blue-green algae containing antioxidants, proteins, a plethora of vitamins and minerals, and some crucial fatty acids as well. But except for its nutritional worth, does Spirulina encircle any clinically established health benefits? Thanks to a number of published research studies, we now know the answer is definitely a YES! You might have not been aware of Spirulina benefits but it may be one of the best-kept secrets in the world of nutrition.
There are so many Spirulina benefits, it recognized as a miraculously beneficial ‘Super-food Formula’ by health professionals around the world, but without any doubt comes packed with health-oriented secrets. Basically, this blue-green alga is considered as a magical herb with a number of health benefits. Currently, as a part of the urban lifestyle, it is more frequently used as an adjunct in dietary supplements and is also pleasant support for defeating the problem of malnutrition.
Natural Pretext of Spirulina:
Derived from freshwater ponds and lakes, Spirulina comprises of a rich nutrient-profile, with potent effects on our body plus enhances your brain powers. Spirulina contains a high proportion of proteins constituting the bulk of its weight. And the other Spirulina benefits are it is a rich source of iron, copper, Vitamin B1, and B2. It is thought to be the most nutrition dense nutrient with added benefits of minerals such as manganese, magnesium, and potassium in small amounts.
Here are the most promising Spirulina benefits for health :
The most researched Spirulina benefits has been the inhibition of oxidative stress. Studies show that consuming Spirulina has been proven to reduce all types of free radicals including peroxyl, hydroxyl, superoxides, and alkoxyl. Oxidative stress is thought to be responsible for most of the degenerative disorders. Thus, is helpful in treating several forms of cancer including breast cancer.
Your body requires some cholesterol to work properly, but it’s also possible to have too much of a good thing. It’s particularly essential for heart health in order to strike a balance between the two forms of cholesterol: HDL (“good”) and LDL (“bad).” Another type of blood lipid, triglycerides, can also exert a major impact on heart health.
Who knew an alga could benefit blood cholesterol or lipid levels? Research studies found the role of Spirulina benefits in maintaining total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides within the normal range, along with improving the stability between HDL and LDL levels.
The health of patients suffering from chronic fatigue can greatly improve with the supplementation of naturally available antioxidants, including Phycocyanin, Curcumin, and Piperine, etc. This triad of key nutrients has been revealed to lessen mitochondrial destruction, refurbish the production of energy, defend cellular structures from oxidative damage, and thus trim down fatigue. Other antioxidants such as B complex vitamins, vitamin C and E may also lend a hand in restoring healthy immune and mitochondrial function.
Your immune system keeps a regular watch over your whole body, stopping anything that may cause harm in your smooth tracks. White blood cells, including the natural killer (NK) cells, form an indispensable part of your immune system’s first line of defense. Once more, Spirulina benefits proved its merits. Spirulina supplementation is known to increase your white blood cell counts, thus improved immune health.
Spirulina benefits – The unknown secrets of this Health food!
- This natural charisma is composed of vital antioxidants beneficial for your complete health and wellness. It also protects your liver and keeps your brain healthy with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties of Spirulina benefits. Furthermore, it decreases allergies in your nostrils passage owing to pollen in the air. Also, this Superfood helps to tackle anemia, diabetes, and oral cancer.
- Because of its high chlorophyll content, it helps in getting rid of anemia, helps in natural detoxification of our body. This is due to the reason that except for being natural hemoglobin enhancer, chlorophyll is identified to be nature’s most dominant detoxifying agent, and its intake classically helps in boosting our immune systems by evading harmful toxins from our bodies.
- Also due to its high nutrient and protein-rich profile, Spirulina is ideal for those looking for a healthy weight loss. By taking it often during morning or midday, it helps in curbing hunger significantly, as a result addressing the very problem of obesity in a natural manner.
- Spirulina also is packed with vitamin A and is a great supplement for those with weak eye-sight. Indeed, various researches demonstrate Spirulina to contain ten times more vitamin A in comparison to carrots, its other best source.
- A rich source of calcium, this alga is also excellent for children and the elderly. For the same reason, even expecting mothers can be recommended to consume Spirulina on a roughly daily basis.
- The presence of a pigment named Phycocyanin in Spirulina makes it extremely effectual for those suffering from high blood pressure issues.
- Also, including Spirulina in our diets assists in relieving the sinus associated issues, except for a decreased itching, sneezing, and nasal congestion.
Spirulina with Other Super-foods!
Whereas Spirulina, the nutritious formula, remains an all-inclusive source of the most effective nutrients and other anti-oxidants, it works wonderfully well in combination with other herbs like Turmeric and Black Pepper.
Phycomax from HealthDiva’s House of Dietary Supplements is a unique formulation that brings together the power of the Spirulina Extract (Phycocyanin); Turmeric extract (Bio-available Curcumin) and the goodness of Black Pepper ext. (Piperine). Shop Online for HealthDiva’s Phycomax Capsule available at the best prices in India!
As multiple gains, you get an enriched immunity against infection, great protection against breast cancer, fight fatigue & stress, and make you feel active and full of life during the day!
HealthDiva’s Phycomax is a dietary supplement dedicated to helping cancer sufferers who are undergoing cancer therapies such as chemotherapy and radiation.